Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
In 2021, our client’s product will expand internationally into new markets including
Mexico and USA. As a rapidly growing company, our client recognizes the potential
impact of leveraging design thinking principles to create a thoughtful go-to-market
strategy, contribute to strategic product roadmap development, and strengthen and
scale brand recognition.
The engagement is divided into two phases with related but distinct objectives: They
need a Senior UX Research that can help them on this international expansion,
planning and executing activities that will meet the deliverables listed below:
- Phase 1: Discovery
- Create a thoughtful, researched approach to market expansion, anticipate key market
- differences, and lean on local perspectives to inform marketing/sales tactics as well as
- key partnerships.
- Main Deliverables:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research;
- Client buyer personas and comparative analysis;
- Empathy Maps;
- Service Blueprints - examination and analysis;
- Competitive market research;
- Identification of key differences between markets;
- Phase 2: Validation and Product Development
- Conduct ongoing user validation and testing in parallel with product development,
- analyze and synthesize findings, and contribute to product localization planning.
- Main Deliverables:
- Inception/Design Sprint Workshops;
- Assess platform performing heuristic analysis adapted for local users;
- Analyze data and current metrics and; establish target KPIS and objectives;
- Conduct ongoing user testing with mixed methods to check cultural, linguistic, and
- behavioral differentiation market by market;
- Measure local user engagement and; assess opportunities for improvement (including A/B
- Validate new platform features and; updates - continuously test and refine
- Requirements/What we’re looking for:
- Experienced UX researcher with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research
- You have knowledge of the product life cycle and which design principles/activities and
- UX research methods align with different phases accordingly;
- Bachelor's degree in fields like Research, Psychology, Anthropology or the equivalent
- Experience with research design utilising various methods including but not limited to
- usability studies, user journey maps, personas, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .