Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
More reasons to be an Avenue Coder?
- "We were awarded as one of the bests companies to work on (GPTW Award -
- 2015, 2016 and 2020);
- Working with modern technologies;
- Flexible hours"
About the opportunity:
The SDET will work in the agile team and will work closely with the development team. We are
looking for a QA Engineer able to work independently, possess effective time management
skills and can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In this project, we are dedicated
to working closely with our end-users to create awesome mobile apps and solutions for our
employees and customers. Our users drive our priorities.
- Help build/modify and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests that are
- candidates for automation.
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional
- test automation.
- Maintain the functional test portion of Continuous Integration pipeline.
- Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies.
- Defect management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business, Engineering or
- equivalent work experience.
- Experience programming with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with automation testing tools using Java.
- Good knowledge of using JIRA and Github.
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver and other similar tools.
- Experience with automated API tests for RESTful applications, knowing the Restful
- concepts and automation practices
- Solid understanding of the Agile development lifecycle. • Solid understanding of
- software testing practices.
Nice to Have:
- Strong knowledge in Java: OOP Concepts, Conditional Operators and Data Types
- Solid knowledge in testing concepts
- Should be able to solve logical problems using Java
- Solid experience using Selenium Web driver, also knowing the best coding patterns to
- develop a test framework
- Experience with Version Control systems
- Experience with testing frameworks (TestNG, JUnit or Cucumber)
- Experience with non-functional tests such as performance tests.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.