Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a top-notch, results-driven Developer that supports tools development for creative
designers publishing marketing content. This person brings a deep understanding and genuine passion
for software development, best practices, teamwork, and a keen focus on the customer. The project goal
is to design and deliver iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We
work on many high-impact projects that serve various lines of business. We use the latest in open-source
technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety
of cross-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver interactive experiences with an excellent
group of software engineers while having fun along the way
- Extensive experience with reactive frameworks such as React and Vue.
- should understand the “why” behind modern reactive design patterns and have a deep
- Familiarity with NodeJS.
- Should thrive in a creative-led culture.
- Experience with modern client/product site development is a plus.
- Experience with email HTML deliverables would be beneficial but not required.
- Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with stakeholders to keep them unblocked.
- Participate in the development of an internal-use native macOS application for publishing web
- Work with designers and content editors to improve the user experience.
- Work with release operations and DevOps to ensure solid integration with our pipelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote