Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
Work on building an e-commerce platform to power customer acquisition, life cycle marketing, and a differentiated customer experience that offers increasing levels of insightful personalization, customer flexibility and reliability.
- Write, test, and maintain software across the stack
- Lead architecture decisions for web and mobile applications and integrations
- Write technical proposals for solving business problems and work with stakeholders to build alignment around them
- Contribute to engineering best practices and documentation
- Support and mentor other engineers including pair programming and PR reviews
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience developing full-stack web applications
- 2+ years experience building and optimizing e-commerce and marketing technology stacks.
- Track record of delivering large projects successfully to production
- Experience acting as the technical lead on at least two cross-team projects.
Nice to Have:
- E-commerce and marketing technology experience
- Data-driven marketing practices - mobile & web analytics, CDPs, attribution, audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, ad serving, automation, etc.
- Planning and deploying campaigns to drive acquisition, increase retention or improve customer lifetime value via CRMs, email marketing, push, social media, etc.
- Growth tools - e.g. Segment, Branch, Google Marketing Platform, A/B testing, SEO, funnel analytics
- Enterprise application integration, security, performance and scaling
- Fluency in Node, Typescript, GraphQL, MongoDB, React, React Native, Redis, or RabbitMQ
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience building and releasing cross-platform mobile apps for Android/iOS with React Native or similar frameworks
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records #LI-Remote