Avenue Code is the leading software consulting company focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. Headquartered in San Francisco, with delivery offices in Brazil, New York City, Montreal and Netherlands. Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our team.
- The Business Accounts team is heavily web centric and we're committed to adopting a state of the art client-side development stack. Our team is responsible for building the business tools and settings for Companies' advertisers to manage their business accounts on . We aim to build high quality, full-stack products that make it easy for advertisers to create and measure their campaigns and objectives.
- We play a vital role in affecting all advertising revenue at this Large Social Media. We achieve this by working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and User Researchers with a focus on scale, usability, performance, and impact. We’re a truly full-stack team with expertise in web and backend and our culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution.
- Our platform serves hundreds of customers running the thousands of services that make up our product. You’ll work directly with product, design, and sales on many kinds of projects and technologies that help set The businesses up for success.
- Design scalable solutions that enable simple and elegant management of complex distributed systems
- Guide colleagues through safely releasing production code within our service
- Implement software in a reliable and sustainable manner
- Support and maintain your software to ensure a high quality customer experience
- Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates
- 6+ years of experience shipping large-scale full-stack user interfaces, distributed systems, and asynchronous programming
- Deep experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- You’ve built and operated full-stack applications, from JS to DB
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Experience developing modular user interfaces, and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
- Model of software engineering best practices, including agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Previous experience with React.js or demonstrated ability to learn new programming
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and mentor
- Client: React.js, babel, flow, redux, less css.
- Server: Finatra (Node.js/Scala)
- Services: GraphQL, Kafka, Scala
- Data Processing: Mapreduce jobs written in Scalding and real time jobs in Storm
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .