Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an engineer able to work independently, proactive, possess effective time management skills, and can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You have experience building products and features.
- You are familiar or have experience with Scala.
- You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, and design documentation.
- You are interested in working closely with a diverse, multi-functional team: you think critically about users’ needs and can interpret those findings into features and products.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
- You ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. #LI-Remote