Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior BD Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. This position is in Florida,US.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Preparing reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role - preferably experience in the Staffing industry;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Ability to multitask, strong presentation and relationship management skills;
- Proactive thinker with excellent collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote