Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for Back end Java Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on core Java and multithreading applications, programming skills, excellent problem solving and design skills, and the ability to work collaboratively within different teams.
The candidate should also demonstrate a history of on-time delivery, excellent communication, and a positive get-it-done attitude.
Ecommerce domain expertise and experience working in Agile-driven development projects is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related courses;
- Experience with Java development (preferably version 8 or above)
- Experience in Multithreading applications
- Experience in building Restful services
- Experience with microservices
- Spring framework.
- Data Storage
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies
- Team player that can work and support internal and external teams
- Partner effectively and influence peers, juniors, and seniors both within the organization and across eBay
- Flexibility and passion to learn new domain
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.