Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a passionate iOS Engineer to join a project that impacts hundreds of millions of users, which brings with it interesting product and technical challenges at that scale. We keep development lightweight and agile, make data driven decisions, and release with high quality and velocity.
You will use the latest web and mobile technologies for all features and build rich experiences that create new forms of content and improve the mechanics and comprehension of conversations.
You will work closely with designers, user researchers, data scientists, product managers, and the engineers that support the developer platform and infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to have significant ownership and impact over major user-facing features that hundreds of millions of people use.
- You are an experienced mobile accessibility engineer, who works with Swift and Objective-C
- You're someone who excels at user-centric product development and has a real passion for making beautiful, smooth, and delightful mobile experiences.
- You are customer-focused and understand that shipping impactful software involves trade-offs and collaboration.
- You have experience with, and enjoy building, new products and features, and enjoy working with product managers and designers.
- You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote