Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We were awarded as one of the bests companies to work on (GPTW Award - 2015, 2016, and 2020);
We won the Comparably Awards for Best Career Growth (2021);
We were awarded as the Google Cloud Services Partner of the Year in Latin America (2020);
Working with modern technologies;
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team of engineers to help create meaningful connections with our customers to promote healthy public conversation.
- Our goal is to increase operational efficiency through automation and accelerate the velocity of development, maintenance, and enhancement of tooling and 3rd party integrations.
- We emphasize taking ownership of problems and actively collaborating with our customers. We are driven by the understanding that our work supports product quality, user satisfaction, trust, and ultimately, the health of discourse on our client.
- We are looking for someone who can help us build, scale, and maintain user-facing products and large-scale systems, all of which have a direct impact on the lives of the users and the success of our business.
- 4+ years of experience as a Front End or Full Stack developer;
- Over 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Familiar with Postgres, ElasticSearch, Bootstrap, jQuery, Heroku, AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Kinesis Data Firehose, Athena), and Github;
- Uphold best practices in software engineering (e.g. coding, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.