Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a UI Designer to join our full-time team.
Required Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- Outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects demonstrating experience delivering polished products;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while being a pixel perfectionist maintaining high attention to detail;
- Full understanding of UI Design principles and methodologies;
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills;
- Bachelors in Design (Graphic, Product, Interaction), Communication or related field;
- Fluency in product design/prototype tools - Sketch, Photoshop, CSS, Marvel, HTML
- UX Design principles and methodologies;
- Branding, Typography and Motion design skills;
- Engaged with the design community and latest design trends;
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology;
- Build beautiful and engaging user interfaces products according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints;
- Design-based standards and guidelines of different web and mobile platforms understanding when and how to change those patterns;
- Create smart and concise icon families and illustrations;
- Deliver visual design specifications and style guides to document;
- Work close to the UX designer and development team in an Agile environment.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!