Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- This is a key role in the design/ marketing area where your product will determine the quality and delivery of the team productions.
- The Video Editor holds the following responsibilities:
- Managing material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final video product or podcast.
- Video Editing and Production to include music, graphics, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project;
- Ensuring the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to areas specifications and pay attention to detail;
- Translation of internal videos and multinational Politics (English and Portuguese).
- A history of working with video editing and with digital platforms - affinity with Social Media production;
- Deep knowledge/understanding of Loom Video, Adobe Premiere, Adobe audition or Anchor;
- A Bachelor's degree or studying in Cinema, Digital Design, Advertising;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to bem multi-task, manage time and prioritize;
- A strong relationship builder who thrives on collaboration with a Global team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High energy level and team work;
- Availability to be present in the offices São Paulo,SP or Belo Horizonte,MG when necessary.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote