Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
The Product Manager will be working on the client's OMS project Ideally you will have Retail order management experience (OMS) and familiarity with billing, invoicing, and financial impacts is a must. Sterling experience or similar OMS and eComm domain experience are a plus (but not required). You will be working on a Product Team communicating with an Engineering and QA team, as well as other initiative leaders or business sponsors.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar.
- Technical aptitude, coming from a Computer Science/Database background
- Knowledge of retail Order Management Systems (OMS), with Sterling experience as a plus
- Excellent communication and speaking skills required. You are comfortable presenting PowerPoint presentations on business needs to directors, tech leads and team members
- Business acumen and understanding of eCommerce KPI’s, UX, CX
- Eager to learn and take initiative.
- Exceptional negotiation skills across a myriad of audiences; can successfully advocate both business-facing and IT technology solutions among peers and to executive leadership
- Strong Business Analyst and Project Management skills
- Sound business judgment: the ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects; capable of making reliable business decisions during execution
- Not afraid to get hands dirty, problem-solving and creative thinking a must
- Experience with the Agile development process preferred
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!