Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Solve problems using design thinking process, according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints;
- Conduct all product design phases and methodologies from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, tests and document them all;
- Present design research to client, product and engineering teams for review and feedback;
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform optimization efforts.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology;
- Build beautiful and engaging user interfaces products according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints;
- Design based on standards and guidelines of different web and mobile platforms understanding when and how to change those patterns;
- Create smart and concise icon families and illustrations;
- Deliver visual design specifications and style guides to document;
- Work close to the Product Owner and development team in an Agile environment.
- Work with Project Managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design;
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing end-to-end web and/or mobile product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals demonstrating experience delivering polished products;
- Full understanding of UI and UX Design principles, (lean) process and methodologies;
- User-centered designer who understands user/stakeholder/business needs being empathetic, with a positive and open attitude towards clients and colleagues;
- Be an agile enthusiastic and lean problem-solver;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while being a pixel perfectionist maintaining high attention to detail;
- Exceptional communication and team-working skills, always open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- Ability in product design/prototype tools - Sketch, Marvel, Invision, Hype, Framer, Zeplin, etc;
- Bachelors in Design (Graphic, Product, Interaction), Communication, Information Architecture, Computer Science or a related field;
Nice to Have:
- Digital illustration for product branding support;
- Motion design skills;
- Engaged with design community and latest design trends;
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.