Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Solve problems using design thinking process, according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints;
- Conduct all product design phases and methodologies from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, tests and document them all;
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform optimization efforts.
- Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, clients and executives for review and feedback;
- Work with project managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design;
- Work close to the development team in an Agile environment;
- Lead and drive less experienced designers;
- Outstanding UX portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals;
- Problem-solving aptitude always looking for improve process;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while maintaining attention to detail;
- Full understanding of UI Design principles and methodologies;
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- Bachelors in Design (Graphic, Product, Interaction), Communication, Information Architecture, Computer Science or related field;
- Fluency in product design/prototype tools - Sketch, Marvel, Invision, Hype, Framer, Zeplin, etc;
- Be already experienced in Ul design (need a strong portfolio to prove);
- Experience with Lean UX;
- Experience with Product management experience;
- Experience with digital marketing;
- Engaged with design community and latest design trends;
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!