Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
Avenue Code is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Consultant to help build our practice. We’re a full-cycle software delivery company comprised of business and technology consultants. Since our inception in 2008, we have built offices around the globe to partner with industry leading clients in support of their technology initiatives.
Responsible for the full-cycle recruiting of candidates, from sourcing, pre-screening, scheduling technical and onsite interviews to offer negotiation, close and help with scheduling the initial onboarding. You will work with Client Services to understand client's requirements and find the best talent possible for technical roles including Computer Engineering, PMO, etc.
What will stand out:
- 3+ years of professional experience in recruiting or staffing, ideally recruiting for technical/engineering roles. Professional experience in a consultancy is a bonus.
- Self-motivated and directed - hungry to add impact.
- Proactive - taking initiative and follow through is a must.
- Curious - researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business.
- Team-oriented - you work well as a team, you ask for help, you give and accept feedback.
- Talent Acquisition is your profession of choice - this is what you do and what you want to keep doing.
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- A leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success.
- Highly organized and detail oriented (you keep your candidates' notes and the ATS updated!)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Why Avenue Code:
- You will be challenged to grow your craft with the full support and resources of the business and the TA management team.
- Your opinion matters and your work has ripple effects across the business.
- This role is a cross-functional role where you will engage with multiple departments and have a seat at the table as a Business Partner; you will learn about departments across the business.
- Our Talent Acquisition process is not set in stone, which enables our team to be agile - we don't believe in process for the sake of process.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!