Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
Your senior technical and engineering expertise will be critical for contributing to an IAM team for implementing and supporting the Identity & Access Management program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components and standards into Amazon Web Services. Specifically, you will be responsible for contributing to activities for IAM component designs, IAM service development, service integration, implementation and operations of Enterprise-Wide IAM services for all company and technology partners. This position collaborates closely with IAM management, architects, engineers, and service providers.
• Strong knowledge with AWS and related technologies such as Lambdas and step functions, API Gateway with Identity Federation, EKS, Fargate.
• Enterprise logging with AWS, CloudWatch, and CloudTail.
• Modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications.
• Specifically, substantial experience with implementing services using either SOA or MicroServices architectures, DevOps, and continuous delivery of IAM services and applications in a hybrid computing environment.
•Services based Integration (i.e. REST) of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
• API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access Management systems, identity federation protocols (SAML), and LDAP.
• SQL scripting in a large data base environment.
• Overall Identity and Access Management Qualifications
• Significant experience in understanding, leading and implementing engineering efforts against technical IAM architecture designs across six major capability areas: Identity Lifecycle Management, Identity Data Models, Access Lifecycle Management, Runtime Enforcement, Credential Management, Identity Federation.
• Extensive history of leading engineering contributions to enterprise IAM deployments in a senior or equivalent engineering role. Significant deployment experience must include a minimum of four or above of the following IAM solutions:
• Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for aggregating application and system data for access certification.
• Identity Lifecycle Management and user provisioning/de-provisioning.
• Single Sign-On (SSO) integration and session management for multiple web and cloud applications.
• Identity Federation (SAML) configuration and integration across multiple trusted third parties, applications, and systems.
• Directory (LDAP) service implementation and integration for identity data consumption by applications and systems.
• Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) such as Duo security integration into the authentication, authorization, and single sign-on process for applications and systems.
• API security and API integration with IAM systems for sharing identity contexts.
• Extensive and deep knowledge in identity and access data correlation, normalization, and building of cohesive identity and access data models for large enterprises.
• Significant and demonstrable history with complex Identity and Access Management integration and service delivery use cases and requirements.
• Advanced understanding of MicroService architectures and implementation approaches.
• Advanced understanding of Docker and DevOps CI/CD tooling.
• Expert knowledge in IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life cycles, or information security platforms and applications.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!