Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
The QA Automation Engineer will work in the agile team and will work closely with Mobile Apps team to test iOS apps. We are looking for candidates with strong automation testing experience. Candidate must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience working with UI, Mobile UI or API test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Appium or Junit
- Experience with Swift UI required
- Experience writing test code in one or more languages including Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working in or a solid understanding of test-driven development
- Experience with a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins, Docker or Bamboo
- Solid Understanding of Agile development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of software testing practices
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience automating mobile application testing across multiple devices and platforms using tools like PerfectoMobile
- Master’s Degree in computer Science or related field
- Experience with GitHub is a plus
- A passion for mobile technology and curiosity to learn new things
- Help build/modify and maintain Test automation Frameworks for UI, API and Mobile functional automation
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for automation
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation
- Provide test automation to development teams on certain projects
- Maintain the functional test portion of Continuous Integration pipeline
- Define onboarding requirements for tests entering the Continuous Integration pipeline
- Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advise on optimization
- Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies
- Define document and conduct training on test automation practices, tools, and coding standards
- Develop UI Automation test suites for iOS
- Deep experience in SQA Methodologies and practices
- Passionate about shipping a quality product
- Experience in full-stack end to end testing (Rest API, Database). Performance-testing is a plus!
- Test planning, bug detection, and regression skills
- Strong communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.