Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Node Engineer passionate about developing applications, defending online users against abuse to help us build, scale, and maintain tools that have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business. We need natural leaders who take active roles in shaping the future of the companies engineering while embodying our core values.
- Familiarity with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- Interest in working closely with a diverse, multi-functional team: you think critically about users’ needs and can interpret those findings into features and products.
- Work in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
- Ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
- Bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to solve problems at scale.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience building product and features and enjoy working with technologies like Node.js
- Experience with Ruby and front-end technologies like React is a plus.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.