Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Jr Account Manager who has a passion for making and nurturing professional relationships, to join us. This talented candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales teams and growing client relationships for the success of our company in multiple clients in the Bay Area.
- Providing proactive customer support to clients by working closely across teams to ensure that client issues and needs are communicated clearly and resolved effectively
- Support the CS team on following up with key clients of Avenue Code.
- Examining client accounts, handling first-line client queries, and assisting the sales team with the timely resolution of issues and expansions of existing client
- Participate in meetings with key Managers to ensure that Avenue Code exceeds expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction by acting as the voice of the customer to internal departments
- Qualify client “people” needs and establish a plan towards a solution
- Focus on continued relationship building.
- 0-2 years experience in sales or related industry
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills
- Proactive thinker with excellent collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, project management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.