Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced technology professional to work in a fast-paced dynamic team of other technical leaders. This position helps define the groups’ technology strategy, decisions, and patterns. You will build data analysis infrastructure for effective prototyping and visualization of various data-driven approaches.
- This leader is also responsible for mentoring Full Stack Developers to ensure common understanding and guidance on how to implement the technologies chosen through hands-on and show-by-doing techniques.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for building and leading great teams and will be responsible for developing an environment where teams can be successful by removing roadblocks and fostering a culture of agility.
- The successful candidate will bring deep expertise with data product delivery on Public Cloud, including data acquisition, storage, metadata, lineage, modeling, security, and governance
- Strong leadership skills in the technology domain and a high level of drive, initiative and assertiveness, including up-leveling and mentoring developers.
- Extensive working experience with Node, React, GraphQL, Jenkins, GitHub
- Extensive working experience with the entire application/API lifecycle and building at scale. Particularly in AWS (Kubernetes/Docker/Serverless, etc.)
- Experience leading Agile product teams
- Experience with AWS, cloud computing & database technologies, AWS data lake, data virtualization technologies, including evaluating platform and stack architecture along with knowledge of industry best practices.
- Competency in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.