Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
- Experience developing business applications using Postgres or other RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest or GraphQL
- Development experience under an agile development methodology and process.
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project requirements
- A willingness to question things and voice your opinion.
- Experience using tools Jira, Git, AWS Platform ()
- Recognize opportunities to enhance the codebase on demand by refactoring and applying SOLID principles and other best practices.
- Familiarity with test pyramid strategies. Have expertise with automated tests with diverse granularly (unit, component, and service tests) to deliver sophisticated quality software.
- Experience with the web software development environment, through protocols (HTTP, AMQP, etc.) and paradigms (REST) to databases (SQL and NoSQL) and microservices architecture.
- Functional Programming (High-order functions, Immutability, etc.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.