Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- "The Event Planner is a new role and will be responsible for leading and supporting Avenue Code events, including the biggest one: EWIT - Extraordinary Women in Tech.
- The Event Manager holds the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for event planning, tracked event deadlines, coordinated staff schedule;
- Obtaining competing quotes, managed on-site logistics, maintained accounting of event expenses;
- Building relationships with speakers and key attendees;
- Arranging shipping and receiving of product and display materials, maintained working list of upcoming industry events, conducted pre-event planning and follow-up review meetings, designed and built exhibit displays
- Promoting and delivering end-to-end leadership within the meeting life cycle from event registration, event marketing, and event design to on-site /virtual execution of the event.
- A history of managing each stage of the event lifecycle including marketing, contract negotiation and event design in San Francisco Bay area - in tech events is highly preferable;
- Being kept on top of event industry trends by engaging in local chapters of the event associations i.e. : Meeting Professionals International (MPI) and the International Live Events Association (ILEA);
- Ability to handle large events and manage them both virtually and in person;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer oriented and business development skills;
- Ability to multitask, strong presentation and relationship management skills;
- Proactive thinker with excellent collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude.
- Based on San Francisco Bay area.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote