Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for DevOps Analysts to join our full-time team. This is an opportunity to join our full-time team.
Required Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- Experience with Software Development / Infrastructure and Working knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with Configuration Management tools and Infrastructure as code (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt);
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/TravisCI/CircleCI/Gitlab CI);
- Experience automating development environments;
- Knowledge in at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, Go, Groovy or Bash;
- Experience supporting Application Lifetime cycles;
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and orchestrators (Mesos/Kubernetes/Swarm);
- Experience with application monitoring (Nagios, Data Dog, App Dynamics, New Relic, etc);
- Experience with cloud computing;
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!