Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the Opportunity:
You are a motivated software engineer who is passionate about building at scale on Cloud Solutions and defining how hundreds of engineers can be productive using Apigee. You thrive at simplifying hard problems and can articulate the solution to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You know there are tradeoffs between short-term productivity and long-term vision for the team while being pragmatic about it. You are an expert in API's (Design, Security, Publish and so on) this is an opportunity for you.
- Providing technical leadership, deep technology expertise, and architecture experience.
- Provides hands-on technical design and implementation ensuring technologies are successfully incorporated into our environments
- Designs and defines APIs structures for new cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures.
- Develops technical roadmaps for future API implementations.
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Design, test, certify and document new cloud services, environments, and systems.
- Collaborate with business units to help architect, configure, monitor, and support their services.
- Follow industry trends and build a proof of concepts leveraging new cloud services.
- Advanced knowledge of API such as Design, Security, Versioning, Analyse, Monitor and Monetize;
- Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software development projects from documentation, task management through delivery.
- Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience.
- Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, managers and system engineers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Relevant engineering experience (e.g. example former roles may be principal software developer, or senior systems architect, or a combination of the above with respect to the following technologies: Cloud, Linux, API Management, etc.).
- Experience in designing and developing complex API structures.
- Solid experience with Cloud and Apigee is required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work solo and part of a cross-functional team.
- Apigee certified API Engineer is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!