Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries, preferably React and Redux
- Experience with ES6 syntax.
- Experience with server-side technologies, preferably Node.js + Express
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform markup, layout and responsive design techniques.
A strong understanding of Git and Git branching workflows.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies.
- Experience performing code reviews using tools such as Gitlab, Bitbucket, or GitHub.
- Knowledge of Semantic HTML and SEO.
- Knowledge of Webpack, bundles and code splitting (lazy-loading).
Additional/Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience with presentation frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS processors as SASS, LESS, or PostCSS or CSS-in-JS as CSS MODULES, Styled Components, Emotion, Glamourous.
- If a candidate does not have substantial previous experience in Node+React, we may still consider their applications, however, please note that as part of the testing process Avenue Code will evaluate them in these technologies.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.