Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
We are hiring a Mulesoft Developer to join our full-time team in SF. Hands-on development/coding experience is required.
Required Qualifications/Technical Skills:
- 3-5+ yrs experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and ESB
- Experience designing and developing restful, SOAP, and microservices
- Experience in ESB and message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation (DataWeave), dynamic routing, content-based routing, resequencer, etc., using Mule ESB
- Experience in scalable Mule flows, error handling etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and integration patterns
- Experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Github, etc.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN, CVS, Harvest, and IBM ClearCase
- Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
- 5+ yrs hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!