Avenue Code is an eCommerce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco, with two additional office locations in Brazil. We are privately funded, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners and our people. We prefer the word "partner" over "vendor" and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warmth and professionalism of our staff.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Lead Hybris Developer to join our full-time team in SF. You will perform Hybris coding/development, and have expertise of the functional and technical use of Hybris, it’s various administrative cockpits and the b2b and b2c accelerators.
Responsibilities will include documenting the technical solution in the Technical Design Document (TDDs) deliverable, participating in daily Scrums, developing and testing assigned development tasks and validating acceptance criteria. You will also have hands-on coding experience and participate in code reviews as needed.
- Expertise on the functional and technical use of Hybris, it's various administrative cockpits and the B2B and B2C accelerators.
- Extensive knowledge in Omni-channel, Search and SAP Hybris accelerator based implementations. Experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x/5.x, Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, MySQL, Tomcat -server, JUnit.
- Expertise in Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs and Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate).
- Experience with Integrating Hybris with other Enterprise systems.
- Lead data modeling activities necessary for commerce solutions including products, catalogs, storefronts, customers, orders and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field.
- Good communication skills (English).
Required Technical skills:
- 10-15+ years of experience developing Java web applications with emphasis on eCommerce
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing Hybris implementations.
- Must be experienced with frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate or other ORM
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL.
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Previous experience with REST and/or SOAP-based web services a plus.
- Experience with one or more Servlet or J2EE containers such as Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or JBoss.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Junit.
- Must be competent in using software development tools such as Eclipse and Subversion (SVN).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!