Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
Avenue Code is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help us manage and grow our brand new accounts in the SF Bay Area. We have recently signed contracts with several enterprise-level customers and are looking to for someone to develop relationships at these accounts and turn them into long-lasting strategic clients.
What we are looking for:
- Consultative sales skills, preferably in a IT Consulting/Staffing Services firm.
- The ability to develop and execute sales strategies to secure new partnerships and relationships as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador.
- Proven business development (hunting) and account growth/account management (farming) experience.
- Experience collaborating with and leveraging our strategic partner firms. Alliances, partnerships and channel sales experience is essential.
- You are social and you like to attend and organize client and industry events. You are easy to connect with and you enjoy growing your professional network.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of the entire consulting services sales cycle (prospect > close).
- Management and growth of existing accounts.
- Internal collaboration with the leadership team to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Daily collaboration with Business Development, Marketing, Client Services, Delivery Services and Talent Acquisition colleagues to ensure seamless operations and client satisfaction.
- Analysis of market landscape, research and identification of ideal prospects, coordination of outbound lead generation activities.
- Direct involvement with corporate marketing initiatives, conferences, events, etc.
- Ability to work in San Francisco approximately 3x week, and drive to other locations in the Bay Area for client meetings when needed.
- 5+ years of IT Consulting/Staffing Sales experience, ideally within IT, Retail, E- commerce, or Financial Services.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly goals.
- Experience caring and managing quotas over $1 million.
- At least 2 years account management experience.
- A blend of Business Development (hunting) and Account Management (farming) skills.
- The ability to develop a 30-60-90 day playbook and an action plan to deliver your KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.