Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Help build/modify and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests that are
- candidates for automation.
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable
- functional test automation.
- Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline.
- Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies.
- Defect management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business,
- Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with API testing to execute manual and automated tests.
- Experience with testing tools using Jest and Cypress.
- Experience with supertests.
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver and other similar tools.
- Experience with automated API tests with Postman.
- Knowledge of TestRail.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices.
Nice to Have:
- Solid experience using Selenium Web driver, also knowing the best coding
- patterns to develop a test framework
- Experience with testing frameworks (TestNG, JUnit or Cucumber)
- Experience with non-functional tests such as performance tests.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote