Avenue Code is the leading software consulting company focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions. Headquartered in San Francisco and our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences for our clients, partners and employees. Our services include strategy consulting, web solutions, mobile development, Cloud strategy, DevOps, backend systems, enterprise integration and application managed services
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team of developers who are helping the client to drive product development as the client continues to experience tremendous growth. Their web-based platforms utilize modern frameworks such as Angular over a Microsoft .NET Core MVC application base. They also have some applications built on Angular.js that occasionally need some love. If you have a passion for constantly learning new things and being a part of an innovative work environment, Avenue Code is a great place to grow your career!
- Balance business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create solutions that are scalable and future-proofed;
- Design and develop Angular components across the web and mobile platforms;
- Work with UI/UX designer and backend developers to code multiple modules;
- Implement design patterns, optimization, caching, security, and accessibility guidelines, while contributing to continuous improvement;
- Participate in technical design and analysis within an Agile team;
- Problem solve, take decisions and deliver features in a fast-paced high functioning group;
- Manage application state using Redux;
- Perform root cause analysis on system/user errors and identify corrective action;
- Provide highly effective code reviews and peer mentorship;
- Being an advocate throughout the company for great UX;
- Provide continuous competitive research, leverages industry resources and market trends, and liaise with internal stakeholders;
- Learn the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible;
- Provide mentorship to junior developers and Co-op students.
- Hands-on development experience (Component-Based) as a Front End Developer, and with the Angular Framework
- Some experience using Redux;
- Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration;
- Knowledge of unit testing, QA practices, and agile methodologies;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills;
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Familiarity with Design sprint and conducting quick iterative design initiates;
- Bonus points if you have experience with GIT and knowledge of Bitbucket;
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!