Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
The QA Engineer will work in the agile team and will work closely with the development team. We are looking for a QA Engineer able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In this project, we are dedicated to working closely with our end-users to create awesome mobile apps and solutions for our employees and customers. Our users drive our priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience programming with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with testing tools and languages: XCode, XCUITest, Swift.
- Good knowledge of using JIRA and Github.
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver, Appium or other similar tools.
- Experience with automated API tests for RESTful applications for performing both manual or automated tests.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices.
- Experience with mobile tests, either manual or automated.
- Knowledge of ESRI maps is a plus.
- Experience with native mobile test automation is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration concepts and tools is a plus.
- Experience with non-functional tests such as performance tests.
- Develop automated test cases in XCUITest with Swift.
- Review manual test cases and automate them.
- Help build/modify and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for automation.
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation.
- Maintain the functional test portion of Continuous Integration pipeline.
- Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies.
- Defect management.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!