Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to strengthen and support our amazing and international TA team as a contractor. This role can be based in Poland, Romania or Hungary.
Avenue Code is growing rapidly and we need someone who can help us to grow in Europe. You will be part of an experienced and collaborative team, handling with Tech recruitment.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy;
- Developing and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives;
- Preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter (agency, inhouse, contracting... it's all good!)
- Solid ability to conduct behavioral interviews;
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc);
- You will have a passion for technology companies and love work in team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Advanced English.
- We are especially looking for a sparkling and enthusiastic personality, someone who has a passion for the recruitment profession. Someone to build our path in Europe and grow together!
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote