Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- The Inside Sales Manager - Design is a new role responsible for expanding the design division- the fastest growing area in Avenue Code. The Inside Sales Manager holds the following responsibilities:
- Drive acquisition of new design clients by conducting ongoing inside sales outreach and maintaining a pipeline of new clients and prospects.
- Book introductory meetings for prospects with senior design sales executives, maintaining a consistent flow of meetings.
- Creating MSA's for new clients, keeping SOW's up to date for Design Consultants, and managing margins;
- Maintain and establish client relationships and provide technical assistance;
- As member of a client success team, he/she will support senior staff, brief or give presentations, portfolio work-ups to groups of employees at any level, members and external groups;
- Providing proactive customer support to clients by working closely across teams to ensure that client issues and needs are communicated clearly and resolved effectively;
- Check with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about design services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts or obtain details of complaints;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Avenue Coders, customers and other stakeholders.
- A history of working in inside sales area and expanding services in NY metropolitan area - in design business is highly preferable;
- Ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects;
- Good problem-solving and creative thinking skill;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - communicate with external parties in this field for best practices and standards;
- Sales and Customer oriented;
- Ability to multitask, strong presentation and relationship management skills;
- Proactive thinker with excellent collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude.
- Retail background is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote