Avenue Code is the leading software consulting company focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. Headquartered in San Francisco, with delivery offices in Brazil, New York City, Montreal and Netherlands. Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our team.
About the opportunity:
We were awarded as one of the bests companies to work for:
GPTW Award - 2015, 2016, 2020 and 2021;
Comparably Award Best Career Growth - 2021;
Google Cloud Services Partner LATAM - 2021.
Management and Soft skill Development programs;
Global career opportunities;
Flexible work schedules;
Hybrid work models;
Interact with Engineers and Team Members from US 🇺🇸, Brazil 🇧🇷, Latin America, Europe and Canada 🇨🇦.
- We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Financial Analyst, based in Miami,FL to be part of the Finance team responsible for month-end processes and financial statement production. In this role, you will work directly with the Director of Finance, North America, performing accounting functions including data entry (Intacct system), reviewing accounts payable, timesheet variances, prepaid expenses and assisting with bank reconciliations.
- Perform the activities of the Account Receivable, Account Payable, Bank Reconciliation and Timesheet Reconciliation;
- Process new hires, terminations and employee changes;
- Understand and apply corporate policies, tax and provincial legislation related to labour standards;
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Monthly review and reconciliation of corporate credit card expenses, and upload all transactions into Intacct;
- Enter financial transactions from bank accounts into Intacct;
- Research and correct discrepancies;
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing general ledger statements.
- Experience in the finance field;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- Extensive working knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Intacct, Quickbooks or similar accounting systems is required;
- Strong organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills;
- Strong administrative and multi-tasking skills;
- Good digital skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Additional skills:
- Experience with timesheets, data entry, accounting documents/forms, writing checks, paying bills/invoices, reading assignments, creating proposals, and general bookkeeping is desired;
- Based in Miami,FL.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .