Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets;
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients;
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships;
- Attending networking events;
- Preparing and negotiating sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines;
- Develop new strategies by analyzing new venture integration
- Must have experience selling consulting services (preferably development/application services, but any area of IT is also acceptable)
- You have to have your own book of business and established relationships
- Ideally have experience selling near/offshore services
- Experience selling end-to-end projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
Bonus Points if you have experience with:
- Agile methodology and experience selling Agile transformation
- Experience selling managed services engagements
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!