Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Responsible for the full cycle strategy since the alignment with the stakeholders;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media;
- Bring Canada market and data insights into Avenue Code recruitment process;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter);
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews;
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing);
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests);
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects;
- Good problem-solving and creative thinking skill;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Advanced French and English.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote