Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
The candidate must be familiar with the MuleSoft portfolio of services and solutions, best practices and the entire development process following the API-Led Connectivity approach. Knowledge in some object-oriented programming language, notions of DevOps and Cloud are welcome. Although not mandatory, experience on other integration platforms is a plus.
- Analyze, design and propose solutions;
- Craft modern integration solutions, with high value stream and following best practices;
- Develop test scenarios to ensure code quality;
- Design of proof of concept (POC) to eval tech feasibility and its choice;
- Interact with business layers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications, as well as interact with stakeholders to understand requirements for application development;
- Deepen and develop your knowledge in engineering, tools and standards.
- Communication skills to interact with other technical and business teams to leverage LoB;
- Experience with any programming language with emphasis on object-oriented (preferably Java);
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience designing well-formed REST API;
- Design-first approach;
- Knowledge in the MuleSoft ecosystem;
- Solid knowledge in Dataweave 2.0;
- Knowledge in SalesForce platform;
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote