Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an engineer able to work proactively, with effective time management skills and that can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Works collaboratively with product team members to implement & deliver Domain and Customer Experience services with quality.
- Delivers sustainable solutions keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of engineering, design, testing, implementation, & delivery.
- Embrace and implement best-in-class DevOps practices with end-to-end “design, build and run” responsibilities with the aim towards operating a low-touch production environment.
- Gain understanding of dependencies with external and internal teams and collaborate on cross functional initiatives. Delivers organizational goals and objectives.
- 5+ years software development experience with high volume e-commerce or online retail services, 2 years of which are specific to front-end technologies.
- Demonstrable proficiency and experience in NodeJS-based technologies, containerization, cloud platforms.
- Understanding & experience in web security, cross-site scripting (XSS). Demonstrable Microservice design & architecture, maintenance, and continuous integration and delivery.
- Exposure to API management (e.g. Apigee or Mulesoft), Identity and Access Management technologies (like PingFederate, OAuth and OpenID Connect) and integration technologies like Kafka Experience in optimizing for performance & scale - both server-side and front-end.
- Experience with running workloads on Public Clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP, and experience with container-based technologies like Docker and Cloud Foundry.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment and familiarity with modern MML technologies like Splunk, New Relic and PagerDuty Well versed with system and technical design principles, performant coding practices ensuring security requirements are not compromised for functionality and/or performance.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and/or Personalization Systems is a major plus.
- Good communicator and proactive.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. #LI-Remote