Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We’re looking for a passionate, talented, and innovative Data Scientist with a strong
machine learning background to help build industry-leading AI/ML enabled applications
for retail/commerce platforms. As a Data Scientist you will be working with big data (text, images, audio & other) to solve real-world problems for customers & partners, will design and run experiments, research new AI/ML algorithms & techniques, and find new ways of optimizing risk, opportunities,profitability, and customer experience.
- Hands on experience in leveraging data science (including ML) and analytics to solve business problems (preferably ecommerce);
- Industry experience in Machine Learning or related fields;
- Extensive experience in Python and SQL;
- Programming experience in Spark framework and PySpark;
- Hands-on experience with Scikit-learn, Pandas, and at least one of the deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, Keras, or TensorFlow;
- Experience with different recommender systems (Sequential recommenders, Content recommenders, RL recommenders, etc.) and frameworks (Ex:PredictionIO);
- Experience with building systems from scratch, putting them into production, and performing A|B testing;
- Experience with Machine Learning orchestration frameworks (Kubeflow, Airflow, MLflow).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Scala;
- Familiarity with modern approaches to computer vision problems (RESNet, transfer learning, Inception, etc.);
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Big Table, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, DataProc);
- Familiarity with Agile
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote