Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Responsible for the full cycle strategy since the alignment with the stakeholders;
- Bring market and data insights into Avenue Code recruitment process;
- Provide leadership and direction for TA team;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Participate in the talent mapping to prioritize and scope future projects and initiatives;
- Assess the team with relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Create and keep sourcing and recruiting metrics, finding insights to make Avenue Code process more efficient and assertive;
- Provide analytical and well documented TA reports to the rest of the team;
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”.
- Experience in leadership and management Sourcer and/or Recruiter roles (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) - IT Recruitment is highly preferable;
- Strong experience with building partnerships with internal customers/HR/Shared Services to deliver successful staffing strategies;
- Expert level of knowledge in all recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, compensation/salary trends and relationship management;
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting best practices;
- Ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects;
- Good problem-solving and creative thinking skill;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Advanced English.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote