Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented System Admin, with strong knowledge of the Windows.net environment. You must have demonstrated experience with VMs Windows with IIS and other .net services. Experience with Azure is desirable. The ideal candidate has “a developer mindset”, is adaptive and not afraid to chase issues outside of the core Windows boundary.
- Maintain a website in a Windows stack: Windows IIS SQLServer ASP.Net.
- Troubleshoot, analyze issues and pinpoint them.
- Play the role of a Windows Server administrator/engineer (and Active Directory) as that’s where the core expertise is needed.
- Manage Azure infrastructure
- Manage Conditional Access rules/policies
- Assist developers with IDE/toolchain problems
- Manage source control repositories
Nice to Have:
- Azure, Lamp, Wamp experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote