Avenue Code is the leading software consulting company focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions. Headquartered in San Francisco and our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences for our clients, partners and employees. Our services include strategy consulting, web solutions, mobile development, Cloud strategy, DevOps, backend systems, enterprise integration and application managed services
- "Maintain and expand existing automation frameworks.
- • Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing the software.
- • Perform technical analysis of software design by offering input on the testability of functional elements, and designs plus non-functional requirements.
- • Test execution on staging, and production builds of software on multiple platforms included responsive.
- • Web, private REST APIs, and 3rd party integrations.
- • Performs load and stress testing of the services.
- • Provide real time test metrics around the system and services.
- • Assist in the mentorship of QA personals team members on automation testing best practices, testing design patterns/anti-patterns, and proper testing strategy"
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience.
- • Strong knowledge of the “Test Pyramid” and Testing strategies.
- • Strong Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Junit/testNG with Selenium.
- • Experience with load testing using JMeter or similar tool.
- • Hands on experience with automation- selenium web driver, testNG framework with POM, jira integration with AWS.
- • Direct experience in software development with strong, hands-on experience in software automation testing, test case development, test execution, test results analysis, and test optimization.
- • Web-application mobile testing automation experience with Appium.
- • Experience in the creation, maintenance and optimization of automation frameworks including management of test reporting.
- • Experience working within a formal CI/CD pipeline.
- • Agile team and methodology experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in BDD/TDD.
- • AWS code pipeline - build and deployment experience.
- • Advanced / Fluent English
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .