Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for leading, and providing
direction to, critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of highly-visible,
complex programs often made up of multiple concurrent projects that meet stated goals
and benefits. Works across multiple teams as well as manages various stakeholders
across the enterprise. Ensures that transformational change is realized and meet
expectations on time, on budget and within scope.
- Provides leadership and drives delivery with aggressive deadlines common to a
- rapidly growing company with an evolving business model
- Directs large-scale, complex program’s and/or multiple projects that may
- involve multiple internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Drive teams to a clearly defined scope, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets etc.
- always monitoring the mitigation of risks as well as issue resolution
- Participates in program and project benefits identification and ensures scope of
- the projects within the program align with business priorities
- Monitors program and project budget variance, scope change requests,
- resource contention, and addresses escalated cost and resourcing issues Ability to manage multiple contract resources as well as manage multiple
- project managers indirectly (dotted line)
- BA/BS in technical/business management or equivalent work experience Project management certification is preferred
- Requires demonstrated leadership ability, business acumen, and industry
- knowledge Foundational understanding of project management methodologies, tools and
- Requires experience in full lifecycle technical implementations
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!#LI-Remote