Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Make sure the career plan is always updated with internal structure changes and is always aligned with the market;
- Create and execute internal campaigns to promote engagement and high performance mindset;
- Analyse and create reports related to employees performance;
- Plan and execute employees performance evaluation;
- Support all the People Development team to define the strategy and implement new projects related to career development.
- Have already worked inside Training and Development, Human and Organizational Development, Corporate Education or related areas;
- Excel intermediate;
- Critical and systemic view;
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Eager to continuous learning;
- Advanced English skills (our HR team operates globally).
Nice to Have:
- Has advanced Excel skills and experience creating dashboards, presentations and other materials in Power Point;
- Has experience with QultureRocks platform.
We are looking for a professional that values teamwork, has continuous learning mindset and critical view, is open minded and curious about what they are doing! If you are passionate about supporting people development, come join us!Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote