Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Conduct individual & group career coaching and career mentoring sessions (Career Advisor work);
- Create and execute training sessions regarding soft skills development;
- Support People Development programs and activities;
- Understand the organizational and relationships contexts to identify employees’ needs and think of initiatives and actions to better support employees’ development and engagement;
- Align and relate to diverse internal areas to better shape initiatives, increasing effectiveness and adherence to them.
- Experience working as a Coach/Mentor in a Career Perspective;
- Any Bachelor level diploma. Human Sciences is considered a differential;
- Coaching Formation. A formation accredited by ICF (International Coaching Federation) would be a differential;
- ICF credentials would be a differential (ACC, PCC, MCC);
- Advanced English - the ability to have verbal and written communication skills;
- Someone who is curious, interested in learning and that is flexible to work and adapt according to what is required from the context;
- A professional who is truly connected to creating value to our employees, and that doesn’t get attached to the standard way of doing things.
If you have a critical mind and like listening and connecting to people, especially in 1:1s, this might be the position for you.#LI-Remote