Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end
development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately
held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply
about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’,
and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We
pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and
the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
Avenue Code is looking for a passionate, talented, and innovative Data Scientist with a strong machine learning background to help build industry-leading AI/ML enabled applications for retail/commerce platform. As a Data Scientist you can be part of the team shaping the future of retail/commerce, revolutionize how millions of customer shop online, store and other channels, you'll partner with technology and business teams to build new AI/ML enabled smart services that surprise and delight our customers. You will be working with big data (text, images, audio & other) to solve real-world problems for customers & partners. You will design and run experiments, research new AI/ML algorithms & techniques, and find new ways of optimizing risk, opportunities, profitability, and customer experience.
- Work with business stakeholders to define business requirements including KPI and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with ML engineers and data scientists to develop recommendation system using advanced machine learning techniques such as deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Collaborate with data engineers, ML engineers and Data Scientists in building real-time and batch machine learning pipelines that include data preprocessing, feature engineering, model training, model validation, serving, and evaluating results of A/B test. Drive work on improving the codebase and machine learning lifecycle infrastructure
- BA/BS Degree required;
- Hands on industry experience in leveraging data science (including ML) and analytics to solve business problems;
- Experience in Machine Learning or related field;
- Experience in Python and SQL;
- Strong preference for programming experience in Spark framework and PySpark;
- Strong preference for hands-on experience with Scikit-learn, Pandas, PyTorch, Keras, or TensorFlow;
- Familiarity with modern approaches to computer vision problems is a plus (RESNet, transfer learning, Inception, etc.);
- Experience with different recommender systems (Sequential recommenders, Content recommenders, RL recommenders etc.) and recommender frameworks (Ex: PredictionIO);
- Experience with building systems from scratch, and putting them into production, and performing A|B Testing;
- A plus to have working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Big Table, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, DataProc), real-time and batch processing;
- Experience with Machine Learning orchestration frameworks (Kubeflow, Airflow, MLflow);
- Familiarity with Agile.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote