Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
More reasons to be an Avenue Coder?
- "We were awarded as one of the bests companies to work on (GPTW Award -
- 2015, 2016 and 2020);
- Working with modern technologies;
- Flexible hours"
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with our Data team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain data solutions. As part of our Data & AI team, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. The team is looking for Data Analysts who are passionate about data analytics, and business strategy. You will help the team learn more about the customer business, teach others in the company about analytics, and improve the use of our data. You’ll be an integral part of providing data-driven insights that inform significant company decisions.
- Data modeling and data visualization.
- Answer client’s business questions by dissecting their data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Looker, per clients’ needs.
- Generate requirements for application designs while pinpointing the best type of visualization to meet your client’s needs.
- Run data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design phase in collaboration with your team
- Degree in computer science or a similar field
- Solid professional experience as a Data Analyst and/or Business Analyst
- Strong experience querying data with SQL
- Strong grasp of statistics and experience conducting rigorous data analysis
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Metabase or Looker
- Experience with visualization best practices
- Experience using git
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good English
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote