Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a Senior Designer to join our Digital Product/UX team.
- Conceptualize and own overall design strategy and vision for Away’s digital products
- Develop straightforward design approaches to complex design problems while maintaining a human-centered perspective
- Think strategically for long-term impact while understanding and accounting for technical and business constraints
- Ensure the company’s brand is accurately and consistently reflected in every design deliverable
- Create wireframes, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver functional prototypes for user testing
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with project managers and other relevant business owners throughout the product life cycle
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure proper implementation and quality software launches
- Participate in agile methodology for product development, and apply this mindset to all aspects of your work
- 5+ years of full-time professional experience designing and shipping digital products, ideally for consumer-facing companies
- An online portfolio of product case studies that speak to both your UX and visual design skills
- Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to key stakeholders—you can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex task-based flows into clean, usable UI
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, developments, and trends in web and native mobile design
- Extensive knowledge working and collaborating with design software like Figma or Sketch, and interaction prototyping tools like Principle, Origami, or Framer
- Humility and objectivity: you welcome design feedback and are eager to incorporate new ideas into design iterations
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .